to plan something interesting and funny in earnest and organize what we all can enjoy

2009年2月14日土曜日

A Brief Introduction


I am an observing member joined the group in May last year, if my memory is correct.

As a senior person, who lived nearly a half century and have my profession in the advertising field, I give advice at times.

The Incredible Penguin is composed of college freshmen and sophomores from different colleges/universities with a few exception of me and several high-school girls. The first encounter of the team was at some college lobby. They held a meeting surrounded by bothersome noise and blabby of other guys. So I decided to give our conference room for their weekend meetings.

At first, they just wanted to enjoy themselves to copy the Frozen by the Improv Everywhere. The reactions to my suggestion appealing their performance to the world was somewhat vague. After trials, they brought off their first mission what they wanted to do – ‘Frozen Tokyo.’ After that, they gradually have consciousness of creativity and presentation to the world. In their recent meetings, I often hear the word ‘originality’ or ‘global’. They re-vitalized their blog, here, and uploaded their two missions onto YouTube and linked with Improve Everywhere. Not just meet together on weekend, they have skype meetings

Honestly speaking, to show my presence outside Japan was beyond my imagination when I was a student, a long, long time ago.

Bun Oshita, the Instigator

0 件のコメント: